Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Anyone really good at photoshopping?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Just really curious because i don't have photoshop and i would love to have a really awesome picture done of myself with Spawn, i don't have any creative ideas but i would love a really awesome picture.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just on my way to bed, but send me a pic, if you want, and I'll mess around with it in the morning. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    [email protected]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh sweet, i'll send you a pic tonight, thanks!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You got mail [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I only do it for a living... [img]smile.gif[/img]

    (Well, up until the point where I lose my job in two weeks...) [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG!!!! OMFG!!!!!

    HAHAHAHAH OMG OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE IT!!! OH MAN!!!! I'm just woke up and i'm screaming!!! lol, shypappy, i really dont know how i can thank you for this, omg, thank you so much!!!! i appreciate!!!

    You really made my day man, i owe you one big time!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha!! [img]cool.gif[/img] Well, I'm very glad you like it so much!

    You guys make such a cute couple! [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is there any way i can thank you my friend?, I hope it wasn't too much trouble. Doesn't it take a lot of time to do that? I really love it, lol, thank you shypappy, thank you [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, jeez! Don't worry yourself about repaying me. [img]cool.gif[/img]

    It really wasn't any trouble! I have fun doing that stuff!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea sometimes pappy has too much fun [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •